YOUR CABO EN VIVO EXPERIENCE
LOS CABOS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) is the sixth-busiest airport in Mexico and one of the Top 30 in Latin America, located at San José del Cabo in Los Cabos Municipality, Baja California Sur state, Mexico. The airport serves San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the Los Cabos area. There are two operating terminals at SJD - Terminal 1 operates domestic flights, and Terminal 2 operates international flights.
We encourage you to book your flights as soon as you make plans to join us. Direct flights, cities, and airlines are listed below.
AIRPORT & EVENT SHUTTLES
Airport shuttles are included in your Cabo en Vivo Resort Package. Upon arrival at Los Cabos International Airport (SJD), you will be seamlessly transported to your booked resort.
Our Guest Services team will reach out in the coming months to collect your travel details. At that time, all shuttle transportation will be coordinated. From the moment you step off your plane, until the minute that your Cabo en Vivo experience comes to an end, you won’t have a thing to worry about—all your local travel and accommodations will be easy, smooth, and enjoyable.
Please note: in order to ensure a smooth shuttle experience for everyone, all guests will be provided a deadline by which all travel information must be submitted. Any guests providing information after this deadline may need to ride standby on Airport-Resort shuttles.
Protect your trip to Los Cabos. Protection provides up to 100% reimbursement for trip cancellation and interruption if you are unable to attend or have to cut your trip short for a covered reason. Also includes benefits for covered medical emergencies, emergency medical transportation and 24/7, award-winning live support and concierge services.
You will be given the option to purchase package and travel insurance upon completion of your purchase of a Cabo en Vivo package.
You may contact us with any questions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 1-833-LANE-ONE. We respond to every message. You can also download the LaneOne mobile app and chat us via the app.
We encourage you to book your flights as soon as possible to secure your preferred flight times.
|SLC||Salt Lake City||Delta|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PURCHASE & CANCELLATION
All sales are final. You will have the ability to transfer your package to friends or family but we do not offer refunds. Set times and other details are subject to change. This is a rain or shine event. Resort details are subject to change. Please read the event's purchase policy.
You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase a package. People 17 and younger may attend with a parent or legal guardian.
Please note all bags are subject to search upon entry to the Event Site. We recommend small bags.
The following items are prohibited from the Event Site.
- Weapons of any kind (including self-defense tools such as self-defense claws)
- Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
- Medical or recreational use marijuana
- Chairs of any kind
- Outside food or beverages
- Coolers of any size
- Video recording equipment
- Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, large zoom lenses, and/or commercial-use camera assemblies)
- Tripods, Monopods, and Selfie-sticks
- Audio recording equipment
- Flags and/or flagpoles
- Soccer balls, footballs, Frisbees, or other projectiles
- Focused-light devices, including laser pointers
- Items intended for sale/promotion
- Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
- Pets (except service animals with a current rabies certification)
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods