Last Updated: October 20th, 2018
Information Collected Using Cookies.
- Google Analytics. To learn more about Google Analytics and your privacy, visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics when using our website, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Google signals: To help us better understand users across devices using Google's signed-in data. You cann learn more and opt out at https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662856
- Google Ads. You can control the ads Google delivers to you by updating your ad settings at https://adssettings.google.com/ and https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
- Facebook Ads. You can control the ads Facebook delivers to you by updating your preferences at https://www.facebook.com/about/ads and https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
To limit the use or opt-out of your Advertising Identifiers, you can do the following:
- Open your device's Settings app Settings app > Google, or open the the Google Settings app Google Settings (differs depending on your device).
- Under “Services,” select Ads.
- Turn on “Opt out of Ads Personalization” by moving the switch to the right until it turns blue.
- Follow instructions on this page: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205223
- Whenever you want to clear the data associated with your Advertising Identifier, you can simply reset it. To reset your Advertising Identifier on iOS, open “Settings”, tap “Privacy”, tap “Advertising”, and tap “Reset Advertising Identifier”.
You can configure your browser to accept cookies, reject cookies, or notify you when a cookie is being used. However, if you configure your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use part or all of our Services. You can disable cookies in your browser by following steps at this link https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416
If you do not want to receive tracking pixels in emails we send you, you will need to disable HTML images in your email client, but that may affect your ability to view images in other emails that you receive.